River Table Class 3-23 & 3-30-2024
Skill Level: Beginner Class Size: 6
Instructor: Robert Prerequisites: None
In this hands-on class, participants will learn how to build a stunning river table using epoxy resin.
Throughout the class, participants will be guided through the process of designing and creating a unique river table. They will learn how to work with epoxy resin, create the river effect, and incorporate different materials such as wood and pigments.
The class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to epoxy resin and its properties
- Designing the river table, including choosing the wood and planning the river layout
- Preparing the wood and creating the mold
- Pouring and manipulating the epoxy resin to achieve the desired river effect
- Working with pigments and other materials to enhance the table's appearance
- Sanding, finishing, and polishing techniques
By the end of the class, participants will have a beautiful river table that showcases their creativity and craftsmanship.
**This is a 2-day class which take place on two consecutive Saturdays (3/23 and 3/30) from 9:00am until 2:00pm**.
Due to the underlying expenses and preparation time inherent in the classes we offer, in addition to the limited number of students that can be accommodated in our classroom, Mann Tool does not provide refunds or exchanges for cancellations that occur within 10 days of the scheduled event. Participants who give more than 10 days notice will receive a full refund.
Each class has a minimum number of participants required for the class to be held. Mann Tool reserves the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its scheduled time if the minimum enrollment has not been met. In this event, the participants have the choice of a full refund or a credit towards the enrollment costs for a future class.